Friday 28 August 2009

Let's start with the Decimo's story

I fell in love with Pilot Capless pens reading reviews all over the web. I already love Pilot pens because I own a lovely 1974 Myu and two little Birdie(s), but the sleekness of the Capless really intrigues me, only sour note the price.
Capless (or Vanishing Point in the US) are very expensive here, the cheaper I saw in shops in Milan are well over 200 euros, buying online won't help much, especially ordering overseas where they are a lot cheaper because of high import duties. So I decided to wait and see if one popped up on FPN market or eBay.

Last week I found on eBay a white Decimo mislabed as a simple Capless (Decimos are lighter, slimmer, and cost a lot more than Capless), and I won the auction for a very fair price, only problem the pen is in Switzerland and between Italian postal services and customs I fear not receiving it for ages (and so begins the agony of waiting).

Please Mr. Postman, hurry up and bring me my pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails